In this guide, we will discuss How to Fix Apex Legends Mobile Stuck on Loading Screen? Apex Legends Mobile is a new mobile game that pits squads of heroes against each other in fast-paced, action-packed battles. The game is free to download and play and features a variety of different characters and weapons to choose from. Apex Legends Mobile is designed for quick bursts of gameplay, so it’s perfect for on-the-go players. Electronic Arts have long been working on a mobile version of its game title, and it opened its doors with a bang. It’s among the most downloaded mobile games in a substantial number of nations. However, like other games, Apex Legends Mobile Stuck on Loading Screen also occurs a lot.
Now if you’re also one of the victims to experience such trouble, do not matter since here we’ve shared several potential options for you to resolve it. Few online multiplayer battle royale video games integrate many common problems that might include crashes, lags, frame drops, server connectivity troubles, graphics-related conflicts, the game loading stopped, and so on. These are typically resolved by hand if you possess some knowledge.
- How to Fix Apex Legends Mobile Stuck on Loading Screen?
- Apex Legends Mobile Stuck on Loading Screen FAQs
How to Fix Apex Legends Mobile Stuck on Loading Screen?
Apex Legends is a popular battle royale game on mobile devices, but some players are reporting that the game is stuck on a loading screen. So, today we are going to share with you the process to Fix Apex Legends Mobile Stuck on Loading Screen. There are several solutions for fixing this issue, and each depends on the cause of the stuck loading screen. Some common solutions include Check Apex Legends Mobile Server Status, Check Your Internet Connection, Update Apex Legends Mobile, Force Reboot the Mobile, Avoid Using VPN or Proxy Servers, Try Connecting to a Different Lobby, and Reinstall Apex Legends Mobile. See more: How to Fix Apex Legends Mobile Crashing on Bluestacks?
1. Check Apex Legends Mobile Server Status
Apex Legends Mobile is a new battle royale game for iOS and Android devices. If you’re having trouble with the game, here are some solutions.
First, make sure your device meets the minimum requirements:
-iPhone 6s or newer
-iPad Mini 4 or newer
-iPad Pro or newer
-The android device with at least 3GB of RAM
Next, check Apex Legends Mobile server status. The game may be unavailable if the servers are down for maintenance. You can also troubleshoot connection issues by checking your internet connection and router settings.
If you’re still having trouble, contact customer support.
- How to Download Apex Legends Mobile Not Available In Your Country?
- How to Fix Apex Legends Mobile Crashing on Android/iOS
- Apex Legends Mobile FPS drops, How to Boost Performance?
- How to Fix Apex Legends Mobile Voice Chat Not Working
- Apex Legends Mobile Update Failed Error
- Apex Legends Mobile Changing Name Guide
2. Check Your Internet Connection
There are a few potential reasons your Apex Legends mobile game may be stuck on the loading screen. If you’re having this problem, try some of the following solutions:
Many people have found that checking their internet connection fixes the issue. Make sure you’re connected to the internet and that your signal is strong. If possible, try restarting your device and router.
Some players have also found success by deleting and reinstalling the game. Close all other apps running in the background, then open Apex Legends and see if that fixes the issue.
If you’ve tried all of these solutions and your game is still stuck on the loading screen, contact Customer Support for help.
3. Update Apex Legends Mobile
If you continue running the outdated Apex Legends mobile game on your mobile device, then you may experience compatibility issues. To update it, you should repair it.
• Open the Google Play Store app > Tap on the hamburger menu icon.
• Next, tap on My Apps & games > Make sure to check whether the Apex Legends Mobile game update is showing on the list of the available updates or not.
• If so, just tap on the Update button next to the app and wait for it to install.
• Once done, make sure to open the Apex Legends Mobile game, and check for the issue. [You can also restart your handset to refresh the system and app data]
• Open the Apple App Store application on the iPhone.
• Now, tap on the Profile Picture icon from the top-right corner.
• Scroll down a bit to see which apps are available for update.
• Check whether the Apex Legends Mobile game update is on the list or not.
• If the app is there, then make sure to tap on the Update button.
• Wait for the installation process to complete.
• Finally, launch the Apex Legends Mobile game, and check if the startup crashing problem is still bothering you or not.
4. Force Reboot the Mobile
Are you getting Apex Legends Mobile stuck on the loading screen? This problem can be fixed with a force reboot. Here’s how to do it:
1) Hold down the power button on your device until it powers off.
2) Wait a few seconds, then power your device back on.
3) Launch Apex Legends Mobile and see if the problem is fixed.
5. Avoid Using VPN or Proxy Servers
There are a few potential reasons why you may be experiencing issues with Apex Legends Mobile. One reason may be that you are using a VPN or proxy server. If you are using a VPN or proxy server, we recommend disabling it and trying again.
6. Try Connecting to a Different Lobby
If you’re having problems connecting to a different lobby in Apex Legends Mobile, you may be stuck on the loading screen. There are a few things you can try to fix this issue:
-First, make sure you’re connected to the internet and that your device has enough storage space to download the game.
-Close any other apps that may be running in the background, including streaming services or chat programs.
-Restart your device.
-Delete and reinstall the game.
7. Reinstall Apex Legends Mobile
If you’re experiencing the Apex Legends Mobile stuck on loading screen issue, then don’t worry, you’re not alone. This issue can be caused by a number of different things, but we’ll show you how to fix it in just a few easy steps.
First, make sure that you have the latest version of Apex Legends Mobile installed. If not, download it from the App Store or Google Play. Once you’ve done that, close the game and restart your device.
Next, open Apex Legends Mobile and wait for it to load completely before playing. If this still doesn’t work, try deleting and reinstalling the game. Finally, if all else fails, contact EA support for further assistance.
If none of the troubleshooting steps worked for you, make sure to uninstall and then reinstall Apex Legends on your mobile device. The game will soon wipe all the data and reset its data, which should help you solve the device’s issue.
• Tap and hold the Apex Legends Mobile icon to bring the pop-up menu.
• Now, tap on Uninstall. [You can also go to App Info and select Uninstall]
• Once uninstalled completely, just reboot your mobile.
• Finally, go to the Google Play Store app > Search for Apex Legends Mobile and tap on Install.
For iOS (iPhone):
• Tap and hold the Apex Legends Mobile icon from the home screen on your iPhone.
• Now, select Remove App from the pop-up menu > Tap on Delete App.
• The system will again ask you whether to delete the app or not.
• Select the Delete button to uninstall it.
• Then open the Apple App Store application on your iPhone.
• Tap on the Search icon and type Apex Legends Mobile then search for it.
• Finally, tap on the Get button or tap on the cloud download icon.
• Wait for it to install completely and then start using it.
Here is The TRUTH about APEX LEGENDS MOBILE
Apex Legends Mobile Stuck on Loading Screen FAQs
Q: How do you fix a stuck loading screen on Apex?
A: There are a few things you can try to fix a stuck loading screen on Apex. First, make sure your device is up to date and has the latest version of Apex installed. If it’s up to date and you’re still having problems, try force-closing the app and restarting your device. If that doesn’t work, you can try deleting and reinstalling Apex.
Q: How do you fix a stuck game on the loading screen?
A: There are a few things you can try if your game gets stuck on the loading screen. First, make sure that your computer meets the game’s system requirements. If it does, try restarting your computer and reloading the game. If that doesn’t work, try deleting the game’s cache files and reinstalling it. If all else fails, contact the game’s developer or publisher for support.
Q: Why is my Apex Legends taking forever to load?
A: There could be a few reasons why your Apex Legends is taking forever to load. One possibility is that your internet connection is too slow. If you’re playing on a wireless connection, try switching to a wired connection to see if that speeds things up. Another possibility is that your computer isn’t powerful enough to handle the game. Try closing other programs that are running in the background and see if that helps. Finally, it’s also possible that there’s a problem with the game itself.
Q: How do I fix Apex Legends mobile error?
A: There are a few things you can try if you’re experiencing an error while playing Apex Legends on mobile:
– Close all other apps and restart your device
– Make sure you have enough storage space available
– Update your device to the latest software version
– Connect to a stable internet connection
If you are experiencing the Apex Legends Mobile stuck on loading screen issue, there are a few potential solutions that you can try. Hopefully, one of these solutions will help to fix the issue for you. If not, be sure to reach out to the support team for help. Thanks for reading!