The Apex Legends Mobile video game is all about a dynamic, online multiplayer duel royale game into set-aside legendary person-based gameplay, crew battles, high-speed combat, and more. The game appears similar to COD Mobile, which Apex Legends Mobile appears to have learned from to provide the most fantastic experience ever before. Nevertheless, this Apex Legends stream has some problems & Apex Legends Mobile Update Failed Error is one of them.
Now, if you likewise fall into this category, you are able to follow this troubleshooting guide thoroughly to repair the problem. In accordance with multiple reports online, Apex Legends players wind up getting an error message saying Update Failed Error Code 154140714 Error Info Network Anomaly. If this particular error occurs on your game, there may be many reasons for the failure we have detailed below along with our recommended workarounds.
How to fix Apex Legends Mobile Update Failed Error
Apex Legends mobile update failed error is causing players to experience errors when trying to connect to the game. EA has released a statement saying that they are working on a fix and will release an update soon. While the game is down, some players are using third-party apps to connect to the game.
We now wish you would be conscious of potential options that might allow you to resolve your problem. If you do not wish to waste time, let s jump right into it.
1. Check Apex Legends Mobile Server
If you’re trying to update Apex Legends on your mobile device and you’re seeing the error message “Failed to update – please try again later,” don’t worry! You’re not the only one. A lot of people are reporting this issue on social media.
There seems to be a problem with the game servers at the moment, but thankfully it doesn’t seem to be affecting everyone. According to some reports, if you switch off your phone data and then turn it back on again, the update will start working.
Other people have said that restarting your device or closing all other apps might help. Unfortunately, there doesn’t seem to be a definitive solution as of yet. The developers are aware of the problem and they are working on a fix, so hopefully, it will be resolved soon.
You can visit the Apex Legends Mobile Twitter handle for further information about the server’s status and additional announcements.
2. Check Your Internet Connection
Be sure to connect to a stable and fast internet connection to settle for a better battle royale video game. If using a mobile data connection, make sure the Wi-Fi connection is used as an alternative. Courtesy of an ethernet adapter, you can run a connectivity check, too. You can also add a data package to make faster data transfers and use the data limit when your phone’s network connection is strong.
3. Try Using a Different Connection
Some connections, such as Wi-Fi or Mobile Data, might not have a stable connection with Apex Legends servers. If you use some alternative internet connection such as a friend s mobile phone hotspot or Wi-Fi network, you might be able to work out if the Apex Legends Mobile Update Failed Error is still affecting the video game or not.
4. Update Apex Legends Mobile
If you’re playing an older version of an Apex Legends mobile game on your smartphone, make sure you install the latest version of the game. A damaged or outdated version of its game could pose several technical problems.
If you want to remount Apex Legends Mobile version 1.8 on your device, make sure to update to the latest version. An outdated or corrupted game version could cause a series of runtime issues.
- Open the Google Play Store app > Tap on the hamburger menu icon.
- Next, tap on My Apps & games > Make sure to check whether the Apex Legends Mobile game update is showing on the list of the available updates or not.
- If so, just tap on the Update button next to the app and wait for it to install.
- Once done, make sure to open the Apex Legends Mobile game, and check for the issue. [You can also restart your handset to refresh the system and app data]
For iOS (iPhone):
- Open the Apple App Store application on the iPhone.
- Now, tap on the Profile Picture icon from the top-right corner.
- Scroll down a bit to see which apps are available for update.
- Check whether the Apex Legends Mobile game update is on the list or not.
- If the app is there, then make sure to tap on the Update button.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
- Finally, launch the Apex Legends Mobile game to check if the update failed error is still bothering you or not.
5. Contact EA Support
If none of the new solutions worked for you, then you should speak with EA Support. You can submit a ticket so your gaming company can examine this concern closely.
- Apex Legends Mobile FPS drops, How to Boost Performance?
- How to Fix Apex Legends Mobile Voice Chat Not Working?
- How to Fix Apex Legends Mobile Crashing on Android/iOS?
- Apex Legends Mobile Not Available In Your Country, How to Download?
- How to Fix Apex Legends Mobile Crashing on Bluestacks?
- How to Fix Apex Legends Mobile Stuck on Loading Screen?
- Apex Legends Mobile Changing Name Guide
- How to Fix Apex Legends Mobile Black Screen Issue
People also ask
Q: How do I fix the update that failed on Apex Legends Mobile?
A: There are a few things you can try if Apex Legends Mobile fails to update. First, make sure you have a strong internet connection and enough storage space on your device. If that’s not the issue, try deleting and reinstalling the game. If that still doesn’t work, reach out to the game’s support team for help.
Q: How do I fix Apex Legends not updating?
A: There are a few things you can try if Apex Legends isn’t updating properly on your computer. First, make sure you’re running the latest version of the game. You can check for updates by going to the Origin client and selecting “My Games.” If there’s an update available, it will be listed at the top of the page.
If you’re already running the latest version of Apex Legends and you’re still having problems, try restarting your computer.
Q: How do I fix failed to connect to Apex Legends Mobile Server?
A: There could be a few reasons why you’re experiencing this issue. First, make sure you’re connected to the internet and that your device’s date and time are set correctly. If that’s not the problem, try restarting your device or reinstalling the game. If you’re still having trouble, contact the game’s support team for further assistance.
Q: How do I make my Apex Legends Mobile compatible?
A: There is no definitive answer, as the game is not currently available on mobile devices. However, there are a few things you can do to increase your chances of being able to play the game on your phone or tablet:
– Make sure your device meets the minimum requirements listed on the Apex Legends website.
– Close all other apps and programs that may be running in the background.
– Update your device’s operating system and software.
Who wants to fix Apex Legends Mobile Update Failed Error now? Hopefully, our guide will solve this problem. For more queries, you can ask in the comments section below.