Apex Legends Mobile is an action-packed royal shooter video game that is set in the enormous Apex Legends universe. It features an epic story, fast-paced combat, and squad-based tactical matchups with significantly strong playable characters. It has garnered quite a high volume of downloads. If you’d like to find out the steps required for your phone’s Apex Legends Mobile Changing name, you can read this guide.
If in the event you do not like the name in your current Apex Legends Mobile game, then you can easily change it to another name by following this article. The chances are high that you can get to in your new game and log into your account with a name that doesn’t fulfill your liking at all. Fortunately, you can change the dictionary to your preferred name if you find yourself getting annoyed with it.
- Can you change the name in Apex Legends Mobile?
- How do I change my name on Apex legends mobile for free?
- Can you change your name in Apex Legends?
- How do I change my apex name EA?
- Apex Legends Mobile Changing Name Guide
- Steps to Change Name in Apex Legends Mobile via Rename Card
- Steps to Change Name in Apex Legends Mobile via Syndicate Coin
- What is a Rename Card and How to Get it?
Can you change the name in Apex Legends Mobile?
Yes, you can change your name in Apex Legends Mobile. To do so, open the Settings menu and select “Profile.” From there, you can change your name, as well as your platform and region.
How do I change my name on Apex legends mobile for free?
There is no way to change your name on Apex Legends for free. You can, however, purchase a name change for a small fee.
Can you change your name in Apex Legends?
Yes, you can change your name in Apex Legends. To do so, open the main menu and select “Profile.” From there, you’ll be able to enter your new name and hit “Submit.
How do I change my apex name EA?
In order to change your apex name EA, you will need to log in to your account and go to the “Settings” tab. From there, you will be able to update your information.
Apex Legends Mobile Changing Name Guide
Apex Legends Mobile is a new mobile game in the Battle Royale genre. It is a cross-platform game that can be played on iOS and Android devices. The game was released on April 12, 2019, and can be downloaded from the App Store and Google Play. The name of the game is currently being changed to Apex Legends: Battle of Atlantis. This guide will help players rename their characters in the game.
Well, getting an in-game username or nickname is likely beneficial if you need to play online games with other people or with your friends. Because of this, searching by your username and even sharing it with your friends and family will be more convenient for all. For a streamer or Esports contestant who wishes to be famous, having a memorable and catchy username is crucial. For example, if you’d like to check the popular streamers, their usernames are well-known and valuable.
Steps to Change Name in Apex Legends Mobile via Rename Card
Anytime you download Apex Legends Mobile and log it into the account for the first time, the program allows you to set a nickname based on your preferred selection. However, If you set an upgraded name and then you wish to go with another, you’ll have to apply for an Edit Card. To this end, you can.
- Open Apex Legends Mobile > Make sure you’re logged into your account.
- Tap on Store > Select Boosters > Tap on Rename Card.
- Tap on 299 Syndicate Coin > Set the Rename Card amount.
- Select Purchase and confirm the payment with 299 Syndicate Coin.
- Once you create your account, you’ll be able to get a free rename card. [Until you use it, the validity will remain]
- Tap on Profile > Tap on Edit (Pencil icon).
- Select Change Name > Enter your new name in the box (Max 14 characters).
- Now, choose OK > Your in-game name will be changed immediately.
Pertaining to Apex Legends Mobile, a rename card is required to change your in-game username. If you do not have one of these in your profile, then you won’t be able to change your username.
Steps to Change Name in Apex Legends Mobile via Syndicate Coin
- Log in to the Apex Legends Mobile game > You can also participate in events to earn some rename cards for free.
What is a Rename Card and How to Get it?
The card name Rename Card is the perfect solution as it enables users to save Apex Legends Mobile players time because the entire process entails renaming cards. Rename Cards are available for purchase for 8,800 honor chips from the in-game store, and one is always available.
This page explains the Apex Legends Mobile Changing Name guide. We hope this article was useful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have additional questions.
- Fix Apex Legends Mobile Error Code 291
- Fix: Apex Legends Mobile Update Failed Error
- Apex Legends Mobile FPS drops, How to Boost Performance?
- How to Fix Apex Legends Mobile Voice Chat Not Working?
- How to Fix Apex Legends Mobile Crashing on Android/iOS?
- Apex Legends Mobile Not Available In Your Country, How to Download?
- How to Fix Apex Legends Mobile Crashing on Bluestacks?
- How to Fix Apex Legends Mobile Stuck on Loading Screen?