In this article, you will know How to Fix Apex Legends Mobile Error Code 561. Apex Legends has adopted the mobile gaming community’s current example as a wildly popular fight royale genre contender. Established in a crucial beta version by Electronic Arts and Respawn Entertainment, the alleged shooter became the most downloaded video game in 60 countries. Apex Legends Mobile players still face Errors Code 561 when playing on both Android and iOS devices.
Just in case you’re one of the victims to get precisely the same error message even as your internet connection is good and your smartphone is additionally equipped to operate that title, then do not be worried about that. We’ve supplied a few of the potential workarounds for you in that column that is definitely going to help you out. In a statement that has many different sources, this error message means You are not permitted to upload the game from the Play Store or Appel Service.
How to Fix Apex Legends Mobile Error Code 561?
If you are experiencing an error code like 561 on your Apex Legends mobile phone, there are a few fixes you can try. These errors can be caused by missing files, corrupted data, or simply a misunderstanding of how the game works.
Apex Legends may not be downloaded in your area due to strict copyright laws. Even if you’ve downloaded an APK file for your phone and attempted to run it, you might find that Error Code 561 keeps appearing. EA released the game in 10 different countries, including Australia, Argentina, Colombia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, the Philippines, and Singapore.
So, should you encounter the same issue, this troubleshooting post will help you resolve it. At this point, Electronic Arts and Respawn Entertainment have not yet announced the release of the game in every country, so you have no choice except to follow the workarounds that are outlined here.
- Create a New Gmail ID which is required to install Apex Legends Mobile.
- Install a free VPN app on your mobile device from the Play Store now.
- You can also buy a premium version for better speed and low latency as per your choice. (Optional)
- Go to the VPN’s setup and choose a region server like Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines, Indonesia, Mexico, Peru, Argentina, and Columbia.
- When you have chosen a server from any country, proceed to the next step to activate the VPN access.
- Next, head over to the device Settings menu > Go to Apps and Notifications > Search for the Google Play Store app from the list.
- Then open the App Info page > Tap on Clear Data and Clear Cache of the Google Play Store app.
- Once done, open the Google Play Store application > Log in with the newly created Gmail ID. [Important]
- Search for Apex Legends Mobile and tap on Install to start downloading & installing it on the device. [Keep your VPN access turned on]
- You are good to go now. You will not receive the Apex Legends Mobile Error Code 561 again. Make sure to turn the VPN off when the game installation is completely finished.
Note: If Apex Legends Mobile has an issue with downloading additional resources, please refer to your router or computer’s VPN for further assistance.
- Go to your Apple App Store on the iPhone > Tap on the Profile icon.
- Go to the Account option > Tap on the Country/Region.
- Here you can see and choose from one of these areas. It is also helpful to note that you’d have to input a billing address for the region you choose.
Note: though, that it is not advised to do such an action, you can search online for the address of the selected area and copy the information to the shipping address (With a beneficial intent). If the game is not purchasable, you’ll have to install a VPN app from the App Store and configure it so it’s connected to the above-mentioned IP address, and then try again.
- Then save changes and your Apple App Store will change the apps & games list according to the selected region.
- Now, you can search for Apex Legends Mobile and it’ll be available for download.
- Tap on the GET button to download it > Wait for the game to be installed completely.
- Finally, launch Apex Legends Mobile, and you’re good to go.
There are a few ways that you can try to fix Apex Legends Mobile Error Code 561. If one of these methods does not work for you, then you can try another. If you are still having trouble fixing the error, then you can contact the support team for help.
- Fix Apex Legends Mobile Error Code 214
- Fix Apex Legends Mobile Error Code 291
- Apex Legends Mobile Update Failed Error
- Apex Legends Mobile FPS drops, How to Boost Performance?
- How to Fix Apex Legends Mobile Voice Chat Not Working?
- How to Fix Apex Legends Mobile Crashing on Android/iOS?
- Apex Legends Mobile Not Available In Your Country, How to Download?
- How to Fix Apex Legends Mobile Crashing on Bluestacks?
- How to Fix Apex Legends Mobile Stuck on Loading Screen?