In this guide, we will show you how to Fix Apex Legends Mobile Error Code 291. Many mobile gaming enthusiasts were eager to get their hands on the mobile game Apex Legends Mobile by Respawn Entertainment and Electronic Arts since it was released by them recently. For about a month, beta testing has been added to Apex Legends Mobile. But now, the stable version of the video game is now available for download on iOS and Android gadgets. Still, a few people can’t play Apex Legends Mobile due to an Error Code 291.
Now, if you also face the same challenge on your phone when you try to install a game onto it, do not worry. Here we are sharing a couple of feasible workarounds for you that should help you considerably. In a few instances, it’s possible for your phone or tablet’s region setting to be configured to another area. Otherwise, it’s possible that the game is not officially available in your country.
- How to Fix Apex Legends Mobile Error Code 291
How to Fix Apex Legends Mobile Error Code 291
If you’re experiencing an issue with Apex Legends Mobile Error Code 291 on your mobile device, there are a few things you can do to try and fix it. In this article, we’ll outline some of the most common Apex Legends mobile error codes 291 and how to fix them.
While launching Apex Legends Mobile from the app, unfortunate players aren’t permitted to proceed because the video game is unable to proceed due to licensing issues. It displays the message “You aren’t licensed to play. To play the game, you will have to download and install the app from the Google Play shop. Error code 291”. It appears that an overwhelming amount of mobile gamers are having trouble at this point. So, let’s check out the details below.
1. Check the Internet Connection
Apex Legends Mobile Error Code 291 is a message that players may see when they are trying to connect to the game. This error code means that there is a problem with the player’s internet connection. There are a few things that players can do in order to try and fix this issue.
First, players should check to see if their device is connected to the internet. They can do this by checking the signal bars on their device or by opening a web browser and seeing if they can load any websites. If the player’s device is not connected to the internet, they will need to connect it before continuing.
Next, players should try restarting their device. This can sometimes fix minor issues with the internet connection. If restarting the device does not fix the issue, players should try restarting their router or modem.
2. Check Apex Legends Mobile Server Status
If the internet is stable, then it is highly likely that you’re up against a server downtime or outage issue. Occasionally game servers can have technical issues or maintenance procedures to address. Check the Apex Legends Mobile Server Status to ensure there is no issue occurring with you. However, if there is a server problem, you can wait a couple of hours, then try playing again.
3. Clear Apex Legends Mobile Cache and Data
Frequently clearing the game cache and drain may resolve any software or application crisis you may be having. To start, remove the game cache and the data on your mobile phone.
- Go to the device Settings menu > Head over to Apps & Notifications.
- Now, tap on See All Apps > Head over to Apex Legends Mobile under the App info section.
- Tap on Apex Legends Mobile to open the app info page > Tap on Storage & Cache.
- Next, tap on Clear Cache > Once done, tap on Storage & Cache.
- Then tap on Clear Storage.
- Finally, launch the Apex Legends Mobile game, and check for the issue again.
4. Clear Storage Cache of the Device
I must recall the cache on the device as well as sometimes a short-term difficulty can interfere with the online game, starting it, or connecting to the server. In order to fulfill this requirement, I would like to clear the cache on the system.
- Go to the device Settings menu > Select About Phone.
- Select the Storage option > Tap on the Cached Data option.
- A popup will appear and select OK to clear all cache data from your device.
Smartphone storage cache options may vary by device. To wipe the device’s storage cache partition, you can follow the actions listed below. You might have to also empty the cache partition of the unit to eliminate the outdated data. Your data will be maintained.
- Turn Off your device first > Press and hold the Power + Volume Up buttons simultaneously to enter into the stock recovery mode.
- Now, use your volume keys to navigate through the options > So, navigate to the Wipe Cache Partition option.
- Use the Power button to select it > If prompted, navigate and select Yes.
- You’ll need to wait for the process to get completed.
- Once done, make sure to just restart your device to apply changes.
5. Download the latest version of Apex Legends Mobile
Occasionally outdated or corrupted game installation files can trouble you a lot. It is usually better to download the current version of the game file and then install it. You may be unable to install the file via the Google Play Store, so you will need to manually download the APK OBB files.
6. Use VPN
Use a VPN service on your mobile device to ensure you can access the service unimpeded by geo-blocking. Issues with not being able to access the game in your region may also lead to an error. Install a free VPN app from the Play Store or App Store, then connect to a VPN for another country, such as Australia, Argentina, Colombia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, Philippines, and Singapore.
7. Reinstall Apex Legends Mobile
If none of the troubleshooting steps worked, then you should try uninstalling and reinstalling the Apex Legends Mobile video game to see if that will fix the issue.
- Tap and hold the Apex Legends Mobile icon to bring the pop-up menu.
- Now, tap on Uninstall. [You can also go to App Info and select Uninstall]
- Once uninstalled completely, just reboot your mobile.
- Finally, go to the Google Play Store app > Search for Apex Legends Mobile and tap on Install.
If you’re unable to locate the Apex Legends Mobile video game on the Google Play Store, you can manually download APK files from the Internet.
- Tap and hold the Apex Legends Mobile icon from the home screen on your iPhone.
- Now, select Remove App from the pop-up menu > Tap on Delete App.
- The system will again ask you whether to delete the app or not.
- Select the Delete button to uninstall it.
- Then open the Apple App Store application on your iPhone.
- Tap on the Search icon and type Apex Legends Mobile then search for it.
- Finally, tap on the Get button or simply tap on the cloud download icon.
- Wait for it to install completely and then start using it.
Q: How do I fix Apex Legends Mobile Error Code 291?
A: There are a few things you can try to fix Apex Legends Mobile Error Code 291:
– Make sure you’re using the latest version of the game
– Close all other apps and restart your device
– Delete and reinstall the game
– If all else fails, contact customer support.
Q: How do I fix the error code Apex cloud?
A: If you’re getting an error code Apex cloud, there are a few things you can do to try and fix it. First, make sure you’re using the latest version of the Salesforce app. If you’re not, update your app and see if that fixes the issue. If it doesn’t, try restarting your phone or tablet. If that still doesn’t work, delete and reinstall the Salesforce app.
Q: How do I fix an Apex Legends Mobile Error Code 291?
A: There are a few things you can try to fix the Apex Legends Mobile Error Code 291. First, make sure you’re using the latest version of the game. If you’re not, update your app and try again. If that doesn’t work, close the game completely and reopen it. If you’re still getting the error code, try restarting your device. If none of those solutions work, contact the support team for help.
We trust our article helped you to Fix Apex Legends Mobile Error Code 291. For additional questions, please comment below.