In this guide, we will show you How to Fix GTA 5 Online Error The Rockstar Game Services Are unavailable right now. Grand Theft Auto V is a single-player action-adventure video game developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games in 2013. It is the first game in the Grand Theft Auto series. It is available for Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PlayStation 3 platforms. Many of those get GTA 5 Online Error that includes a message “The Rockstar Game Services Are unavailable right now.” Therefore, if you too are one of the victims, study this entire article.
The error message is quite frustrating, as it has to do with whether you will continue enjoying your game, and you may even wind up losing the game progression that you have put so much work into. Now, it doesn’t mean that the services aren’t available. This error message is related to the net or certain devices or even firewall software.
- How do you fix Rockstar game services are unavailable right now PC?
- Why does GTA say Unable to connect to Rockstar game services?
- Why can’t I play GTA 5 online right now?
- Are Rockstar servers down right now?
- How to Fix GTA 5 Online Error The Rockstar Game Services Are unavailable right now
There is not a known fix for Rockstar game services being unavailable on PC at this time. Some users have reported that restarting the game or the computer has resolved the issue for them, but this is not guaranteed to work for everyone. Rockstar is aware of the problem and is working to resolve it as soon as possible.
Why does GTA say Unable to connect to Rockstar game services?
There could be a number of reasons why Grand Theft Auto says “Unable to connect to Rockstar game services.” One possibility is that your internet connection is not strong enough. Another possibility is that there is a problem with Rockstar’s servers. If you are having trouble connecting to the game, you can try restarting your router or modem. You can also try checking Rockstar’s website for updates or contact their customer service for help.
Why can’t I play GTA 5 online right now?
Rockstar Games is currently experiencing server issues with Grand Theft Auto V Online, which is preventing players from logging in. The company has not yet provided an estimate for when the problem will be fixed.
Are Rockstar servers down right now?
There are several reports of Rockstar servers being down. It is currently unknown what is causing the outage or when the servers will be back up.
It can occur on any system, including Windows, PS3, and Xbox One. Fortunately, we can share a number of possible workarounds with you. So, without further ado, let’s get started.
1. Restart your PC/Console
The handiest and easiest technique to do so is to restart your gaming consoles or personal computers, like Xbox 360 or PlayStation 4, 4. For this reason, it s crucial to restarting your gaming console or computer at one point to solve the issue and clean up the cache if any. If this method doesn’t work for you either, then check out the next option.
2. Check Display Calibration
- Launch the GTA V game on your PC or console.
- When the game starts loading, just press and hold the L1 or R1 button for a few seconds and you will see the Display Calibration screen.
- If the above step doesn’t work then press & hold both the L1 + R1 buttons together for a few seconds.
- If you see the Display Calibration screen then it means the GTA 5 Online game works perfectly on your side.
- Close the calibration screen and go back to GTA V Online game to check whether it runs or not.
If not working, then follow the next method.
3. Try Invite Only Session
When loaded into GTA V, navigate to the Online tab and select Invite Only Session once before jumping to the Online mode. This tip will ultimately remedy the error. However, if this trick does t work for you, the next procedure should be tested.
4. Change Firewall Settings
You should add an exception to your Grand Theft Auto V game in the Windows Firewall configuration. Otherwise, it may stop normal functioning in some way or something is leaking between your computer and a server.
5. Change DNS Settings
While you can configure your DNS settings from your Network Adapter’s in-game settings menu, you can also head directly to your Network Adapter to make any changes.
- So, press Windows + R key to open up a Run Dialog Box.
- Type ncpa.cpl and hit Enter.
- Right-click on the Network Adapter (Ethernet) according to your wired/wireless connection.
- Next, select Properties.
- Double click on the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
- Take a screenshot or write down your existing DNS server addresses properly for both the Preferred & Alternate DNS Server.
- Once done, replace the DNS addresses with 126.96.36.199 for Preferred and 188.8.131.52 for Alternate DNS.
- Click on OK to confirm the selection and then click on OK again to apply the changes.
- Similarly, the console users can go to the Setup Internet Connection from the Network Settings and replace the DNS addresses manually.
- Finally, restart your computer or console and launch the GTA V Online game to check for the error.
6. Update Drivers
If none of the above techniques work for you, then you could try to check for the pending updates of your graphics driver or any other PC drivers like network driver, etc. Nvidia graphics card users need to update the GeForce Experience app here. While AMD graphics card users can update from here.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found How to Fix GTA 5 Online Error The Rockstar Game Services Are unavailable right now troubleshooting guide is pretty useful. Don’t hesitate to ask us if you have any questions.