When it comes to flagship devices, Samsung usually leads the pack. With that in mind, their newest device is definitely worth your attention – the Samsung Galaxy M76.
The Samsung Galaxy M76 is a powerful device that offers a lot of features for its price tag. It has a 6.8-inch display that is FHD+ resolution and has an aspect ratio of 21:9. The display also has Gorilla Glass 7 protection so you can be sure it will last. On the inside, there are octa-core processors from Qualcomm so this phone is definitely capable of handling whatever you throw at it. There’s also 12GB of RAM and 512GB of storage which should be more than enough for most people.
One thing to note about this phone is that its cameras are really good – both in terms of quality and performance.
Samsung Galaxy M76 5G Smartphone
The Samsung Galaxy M76 5G Smartphone is the latest device from the Korean tech giant and it comes with a lot of new features. take a look at the M76!
What’s new with the Samsung Galaxy M76?
The Samsung Galaxy M76 is a budget-friendly phone that offers an interesting mix of features and design. Here’s a look at what’s new with the Samsung Galaxy M76.
1. The Samsung Galaxy M76 offers a 6.8-inch HD+ display with a resolution of 2246 x 1080 pixels. This phone is perfect for those who are looking for an affordable option that still offers high-quality visuals.
2. The phone comes with Android 12 out of the box and is backed by a 6850mAh battery which should provide you with enough power to stay connected throughout the day.
3. Another notable feature of the Samsung Galaxy M76 is its Quad Rear Cameras which offer great quality images and video recording capacity.
Design: Curved Display, Metal and Glass Body
Design. Curved display, metal and glass body. Samsung Galaxy M76 is a device from Samsung that has a curved display. The curved display on the Galaxy M76 takes up most of the front of the device with no bezels on either side. The back of the device has a metal frame with a glass back that gives the device an elegant look.
Camera: Quad 108MP Camera, 64MP Front Facing Camera
Samsung Galaxy M76 is a powerhouse phone that comes packing some impressive features. One of the standout features of this phone is its camera. The camera on the Samsung Galaxy M76 is a quad 108MP camera and 64MP front-facing camera like Samsung Galaxy M77. This makes it one of the most powerful cameras on a phone currently available. Additionally, the rear-mounted camera has a variable aperture which allows for great shots in low light conditions as well as striking photos and videos in bright light.
The Samsung Galaxy M76 is a powerful phone that comes with a 6850mAh battery. This battery is large enough to provide users with plenty of power and help them stay connected throughout the day. Additionally, the battery can be recharged quickly using the included charger which is great for on-the-go users.
Operating System: Android 12
1. Android 12 is the newest operating system for Samsung Galaxy M76 smartphones like Samsung Galaxy M72. It is a major update with new features and improvements.
2. Android 12 has new security features that protect your data from being stolen or hacked. It also has a new user interface that makes it easier to use.
3. One of the most important new features in Android 12 is the ability to use voice commands to do tasks on your phone. This can be handy if you have difficulties using the touchscreen.
4. Android 12 also includes updates to popular apps, such as Facebook and YouTube. These updates make them faster and more user-friendly than ever before.
5. Android 12 is now available on Samsung Galaxy M76 smartphones and other devices that are compatible with it, so you can start using these new features right away!
Samsung Galaxy M76 Specs & Key Features
- Connectivity: 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G
- USB: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- GPRS: Yes
- Wifi: Yes
- USB Type: Type C port
- Bluetooth: Yes
- OS: Android 12
- Chipset: Snapdragon 898 5G.
- Browser Supports: HTML5
- RAM: 10/12 GB
- Storage: 256/512 GB
- Expandable Storage Upto 512 GB
- Rear Camera: Quad 108 MP + 32 MP + 16 MP + 5 MP.
- Front Camera: Single 64MP lenses for capturing selfies and video calls.
- Auto Focus: Yes
- Flash: Yes, LED Flash
- Camera Feature: LED Flash, Panorama, HDR
- Video Recording: 4k
- Videos: 8K@24fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR10+, stereo
- Battery Size: 6850mAh
- Battery Type: Li-ion Battery
- Removable Battery: No
- Fast Charging: Yes
- Sim Size: Nano+Nano SIM
- Sim Type: GSM+GSM
- Dual Sim: Yes
- Device Type: Smartphone
- Release Date: October 22, 2022 (Expected)
- Display Size: 6.8 Inch
- Aspect Ratio: 21:9
- Display Resolution: 2246 x 1080 pixels
- GPS: Yes
- Sensors: Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes
- 5mm Headphone Jack: Yes
Samsung Galaxy M76 Release Date
It is rumored that in 2022 Samsung will release the Galaxy M76. And while there is no official release date, the M76 is an anticipated update to the Samsung Galaxy M series that is currently in production. The cell phone has been under development for quite some time now and is nearly ready for release. Check out the Samsung Galaxy M33 Pro Release Date.
Samsung Galaxy M76 Price
We do not have information about the cost of the Samsung Galaxy M76 but anticipate that it will probably be more expensive than the price of a typical phone, given its desirability. We shall let you know the cost of a Samsung Galaxy M77 according to rumors, as we anticipate that it will be around $730.
Based on different countries prices are given below:
|Samsung Galaxy M76 price in USA||$730|
|Samsung Galaxy M76 price in India||55,446 Indian Rupee|
|Galaxy M76 price in Australia||973 Australian Dollar|
|Galaxy M76 price in Canada||913 Canadian Dollar|
|Galaxy M76 price in UK||556 Pound sterling|
|Galaxy M76 price in German||660 Germany Euro|
If you’re in the market for a new phone and you’re considering the Samsung Galaxy M76, here are some things to consider.
On the one hand, the Galaxy M76 is a high-end device that offers great features and performance. On the other hand, it’s not available from all carriers, and its price may be a bit high for some people. Ultimately, if you’re comfortable with paying a bit more for a high-end phone, the Galaxy M76 is definitely worth considering.